Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death in adult Canadian men and women. It is estimated that 1.6 million Canadians are living with heart disease or the effects of a stroke.
Cardiovascular disease is a term that refers to more than one disease of the circulatory system including the heart and blood vessels, whether the blood vessels are affecting the lungs, the brain, kidneys or other parts of the body.
Here at the clinic we are offering the following package:
- One herbal tincture – crafted from herbs used traditionally to lower the blood pressure, to lower cholesterol, to provide vasodilation and to tonify the heart and the entire cardiovascular system.
- Two nutraceuticals – that will provide with the elements for better control of hypertension and to lower cholesterol, LDL and improve the entire lipid panel
- Nutritional Counselling – a Diet Plan for Cardiovascular Health will be provided to be followed
- Lifestyle Counselling – provided by the naturopath
- 2 naturopathic visits (the Initial Visit and a Follow-up Visit)
Total cost of this PROGRAM: $450.00 (tax included)