If a woman has gone for 12 consecutive months without having a period, she’s officially reached menopause. For some women, menopause signifies an end to their childbearing years and the realization that they are getting older. For others, menopause means they no longer have to deal with the discomfort and inconvenience of a monthly period. It brings an end to the worry about unwanted pregnancy, and it’s a new age of freedom. Women who take good care of their bodies and minds can continue to enjoy life long after menopause.
Our clinic is offering a Menopause Program that will help women with the hormonal changes that are happing during this time (from age 45-47 to 52-55) and the weight gain that is usually connected with menopause.
The program consists of:
- A botanical tincture composed of high-quality herbs used to support and nourish the reproductive system and balance the hormones
- A homeopathic preparation for Menopause
- Nutritional counselling; Diet for Menopause handout
- 3 nutraceuticals – aimed at dealing with the major symptoms of Menopause
- 2 naturopathic visits (Initial Assessment and Physical Examination and a Follow-up Visit)
- 3 acupuncture visits
Total cost of this Program: $500.00 (tax included)